MATCH SCORE
John Rambo: 7
Li Shang: 0

Rumble 20857 The Cave vs. Dragon Man vs. Michael Knight
MATCH SCORE
The Cave: 0
Dragon Man: 2
Michael Knight: 0

Rumble 20856 Grunkle Stan vs. Damien Thorn (adult)
MATCH SCORE
Grunkle Stan: 2
Damien Thorn: 1

Jessica Priest vs. Facehugger
MATCH SCORE
Jessica Priest: 2
Facehugger: 6

Arclight vs. Avalanche
MATCH SCORE
Arclight: 0
Avalanche: 3

Match 15409 Bizarro vs. Goku Black

Venom 2009

Somewhere in the city of the CBUB.

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty Please."

"For the last time Goku! No!"

"Come on Superman. It will be fun."

"Look Goku. I don’t like fighting you. It’s been done to death." Superman said.

"Yea, but when was the last time we fought each other?" Goku asked

"Seven Years." Superman said.

"And since then, I have gained these new power-ups. So why don’t we see how I do against you now?" Goku said.

"Because no matter how strong you become, no matter what transformations you’ll get, it’s just pointless." Superman said.

"But I don’t understand why you don’t what to give it a try?" Goku asked.

"Maybe because the CBUB members doesn’t like us fighting each other." Superman said.

"I don’t think we have to worry about that. It seems like the site no longer has those anger fanboys members anymore. So I think well be ok." Goku said.

"Look Goku. For the last time, I’m not going to fight you." Superman said.

"SUPERMAN!" Someone yelled.

"Oh crap." Superman said.

Landing in front of Superman and Goku is Bizarro.

"Bizarro is here to destroy Superman." He said.

"We’ll fight in a little bit Bizarro. Right now I’m talking to Goku." Superman said to his doppelganger.

"You mean the spikily man that can never beat you in those Death Battle videos?" Bizarro asked Superman.

"Ok, first off, those Death Battles don’t count. Second, what the hell Superman? You’ll fight him, but not me?" Goku said.

"Both Bizarro and I are from DC Comics. We were made to fight each other. Besides, don’t you have anyone from your franchise you would like to fight again?" Superman said.

"Well I have pretty much beaten everyone from my franchise." Goku said.

"SON GOKU!" Someone else yelled.

Landing near Goku, Superman, and Bizarro was someone that looks like Goku.

"What the Hell?! Another Goku?!" Superman yelled.

"Oh yea, Toriyama gave me my own doppelganger villain." Goku said.

"My name is Goku Black." The other Goku said.

"Hey wait, didn’t you already have a doppelganger?" Superman asked Goku.

"That’s Turles. He’s not canon. I think. It’s hard to keep track with my franchise." Goku said.

"Enough! Goku, I’m here to destroy you once and for all." Black said.

"But I don’t want to fight you. I want to fight him." Goku said pointing at Superman.

"Him? What’s so special about that guy?" Black asked.

"Well he’s strong, and most people think I can’t beat him thanks to Death Battle." Goku said.

"I have no idea what this Death Battle is. But from what I can see, this guy looks like he couldn’t beat a fly. I could crush him in no time." Black said.

"In your dreams pal. I could beat anyone from the Dragon Ball franchise. Heck, even Bizarro here would have an easier time fighting you Dragon Ball characters." Superman said.

"Ah! This guy? Don’t make me laugh. He looks like he couldn’t even beat a wet paper towel." Black said.

"What did you say?! You dare call Bizarro weak! Bizarro will make you pay!" Bizarro yelled.

"Yea, right. I’d like to see you try." Black said.

"Then Bizarro will try!" Bizarro yelled as he dashed at Black.

Goku and Superman flew up at a far distance as they watch their enemies fight each other.

"Uh, what just happened?" Goku asked.

"You know. Just another day in the CBUB." Superman said.

-------

So there you have it. Who will win? Bizarro or Goku Black?

This was very entertaining and fresh! I liked it a lot!

Im going with Goku Black on this one. With his power level and the magic involved, I think he will take this. Not with ease, I do believe Bizarro will give him a run for his money

• Like 1

Is Bizarro as strong as Superman? Does he have the same endurance? I don't know a whole lot about him and his feats, but he probably comes out on top just a hair. Most of what Goku Black dishes out won't be very effective unless you count his divine power as magic, in which case this gets much more interesting.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Is Bizarro as strong as Superman? Does he have the same endurance?

Yeah, Superman's DNA is the basis for Bizarro's whole powerset. He has the same strength, speed, and endurance as Supes, but other than that, his abilities are the opposite (fire breath, freezing vision, and he's mentally disabled).

Still haven't seen DBS, but if this Goku Black character is clever and anywhere near as powerful as Bizarro, he's definitely got a shot to beat Supes's clone.

• Like 1