MATCH SCORE
Katarina Alves: 3
Azucena Ortiz: 1

Rumble 20816 Slattern vs. The Son vs. Motor-Vaters
MATCH SCORE
Slattern: 0
The Son: 2
Motor-Vaters: 1

Rumble 20815 John Constantine vs. Daimon Hellstrom (Son of Satan)
MATCH SCORE
John Constantine: 2
Daimon Hellstrom (Son of Satan): 0

Spider-Punk vs. Lord Raptor
MATCH SCORE
Spider-Punk: 4
Lord Raptor: 0

Rumble 20813 Sister Sage vs. Death Ranger vs. Rose Cinderella
MATCH SCORE
Sister Sage: 0
Death Ranger: 2
Rose Cinderella: 1

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

UMPIRE

SEASON 11, ROUND 6

Arthur Morgan

Slot: The Team's Thief
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Arthur Morgan at this Wiki
Official Site: Rockstar Games

Nathan Drake

Slot: The Team's Thief
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nathan Drake at this Wiki
Official Site: Official Site

Battle Terrain
Thieves Challenge: Cards

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember and poker missions in any of the Uncharted games. I've only played some of them and it's been a while, so that might not be right, but I don't remember any at least. Arthur, on the other hand, plays poker regularly, and famously cheats during one of the missions in the main RDR2 storyline. Good pull for him here. Unless Nathan has more experience than I remember, Arthur would probably win just playing straight because he's canonically been playing his entire life, but he's also cheated in the past at cards and would be willing to again 

EDIT: Also, while it's John who does it, there is explicitly a way for the player to cheat cards in in Red Dead Redemption. Assuming he has time to put on the Elegant Suit, which he would if he were playing a high stakes poker game, Arthur can definitely cheat cards in

While Arthur Morgan being in the wild west would give him the experience, I think Nathan Drake would beat him in a game of cards even without cheating. Arthur can probably keep a poker face and hide one of those card devices in his sleeve, but I feel like Nathan can talk his way into getting him to fold or even bluff his way into winning the game.

6 minutes ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

While Arthur Morgan being in the wild west would give him the experience, I think Nathan Drake would beat him in a game of cards even without cheating. Arthur can probably keep a poker face and hide one of those card devices in his sleeve, but I feel like Nathan can talk his way into getting him to fold or even bluff his way into winning the game.

I completely disagree. Arthur is explicitly able to cheat, and has an entire lifetime of poker experience. That trumps general charisma any day of the week. Nathan could force some bad plays on Arthur's part, but Arthur would ultimately win out 9 times out of 10

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I completely disagree. Arthur is explicitly able to cheat, and has an entire lifetime of poker experience. That trumps general charisma any day of the week. Nathan could force some bad plays on Arthur's part, but Arthur would ultimately win out 9 times out of 10

But like any other cowboy, he has to rely on cheating to get his winnings in a poker game. I feel like Nathan has natural poker skills and cheating is something of a last resort for him if he really wanted to win a game. Cheating at a poker game isn't an exact science when using devices that help you to do so, not counting counting cards, so that's why I think Nathan can pull through one game, even without cheating.

Just now, Gizmo Hibiki said:

But like any other cowboy, he has to rely on cheating to get his winnings in a poker game. I feel like Nathan has natural poker skills and cheating is something of a last resort for him if he really wanted to win a game. Cheating at a poker game isn't an exact science when using devices that help you to do so, not counting counting cards, so that's why I think Nathan can pull through one game, even without cheating.

You say Nathan has natural poker skills with no evidence for it. Does he ever play poker in the games? Arthur does, and is skilled enough to genuinely win hands in the Wild West without cheating. The point is that he can cheat and do so reliably if he has to. Arthur has proven skill and experience. It's ridiculous to just assume that Nathan is charismatic, therefore he's better at poker than someone who is demonstrably good and has been playing his entire life

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

You say Nathan has natural poker skills with no evidence for it. Does he ever play poker in the games?

He doesn't play poker, but the devs for the game have notoriously mentioned that the "health bar" that Nathan Drake has during the games is actually natural luck that runs out the more people shoot at him in game. It's stupid, yes, but I reckon luck is a pretty important factor in poker. With that said, I will always back the person whos willing to cheat over a person who is just naturally lucky, so I'm putting all my chips in Arthur Morgan's corner.