Pumpkin Jack vs. Jack Pumpkinhead
MATCH SCORE
Pumpkin Jack: 4
Jack Pumpkinhead: 1

Rumble 20942 Korra vs. Kid Goku
MATCH SCORE
Korra: 1
Kid Goku: 0

Rumble 20938 The Mad Doctor vs. Loona vs. Mother (Sanitarium)
MATCH SCORE
The Mad Doctor: 0
Loona: 2
Mother (Sanitarium): 0

Rumble 20937 The Leprechaun vs. Jolly Roger
MATCH SCORE
The Leprechaun: 0
Jolly Roger: 1

Match 18143 Maulkiller vs. Dante (DMC)

SSJRuss

Cloning Facility 00-D11m-38C

Maulkiller pressed his hand against the glassed pod, watching the clone grow. It was hideous, revolting, yet somehow beautiful. A twisted creature not unlike himself. A whole made from the parts of many. Though while he was made of two, this one, this 'clone' was of three.

A forgotten apprentice.

A failed sith.

And a demon hunter…

"Dante," Maulkiller’s whisper fogged the glass. The name of the third part, acquired on the gladiatorial moons of Geonosis. His vassals had found and trapped the acclaimed demon hunter there and took what DNA they could. Pity they could not retrieve something more substantial. Like a corpse.

No matter. The raw power of this unborn clone alone sent chills down Maulkiller’s spine. In two weeks time, this clone would be fully grown. And Maulkiller would have his weapon. Completely submissive to his will.

Beautiful.

Maulkiller stepped away and walked up the metallic walkway to his observer's perch, command console at the ready. From here, Maulkiller could control the entire cloning facility and maneuver its parts as he saw fit. He tapped the holo screen to get readings from the rest of his thousands of clone projects. Most were dormant and set aside, his primary focus elsewhere. With a wave of his hand, he purged four hundred clones in the western wing, sending drones and machinery to divert their energy to more important work.

"I have no time for defects…" he said, ending potential lives in a mere second. The power he held was not lost on him. Maulkiller smiled a twisted grin.

Those are our brothers…

A familiar voice rang in this mind. Galen… the Starkiller. A ghost.

What are you doing? The voice asked, condemning him.

You don't deserve this power! Said another. Darth Maul, his other donor.

You killed me!

Maulkiller banished the voices from his mind, shielding himself in the Force. It was temporary. He needed focus.

He would get that inside his chamber. He let his drones complete their work as he crossed the facility and entered into its epicenter. A large bronze door was the only way in or out of the chamber, designed for only his unique DNA signature to open. After a full body scan, the door latch cracked open and let its master enter.

He sat in its emptiness, levitating his body with the force. His twin sabers unlatched from his side and circled him. He focused on the red kyber crystals inside. Listening to them and their connection to the dark side… rather than the strangers that plagued his mind.

Apprentice.

Not Starkiller or Maul this time. The chill on his back was from the voice of none other than Sidious. That voice made his pale skin bristle even here, millions of light years away. That man, no, that monster, still haunted his dreams. Even after years of independence, Maulkiller still experienced flashes of Sidious's influence from his raising of Darth Maul and his taming of Galen Marek, the Starkiller.

I can feel your power, child…

No

Come to me. I can complete your training…

NO

Maulkiller's mind filled with Sidious's laugh. He drew from the Force outside the chamber. Kamino's vast ocean. The minerals in the rain. The clone pods. He ripped the Force from them, feeding his rage. The chamber buckled under his influence, crumbling durasteel until finally Sidious's voice fled his mind and ended the struggle.

Maulkiller rose to his feet, unsteady but recovering.

His mind was calm. He reclaimed his lightsabers only to freeze at the feeling of another presence.

“Dante,” Maulkiller called out. The demon hunter was at his doorstep.

Maulkiller waved a hand, activating the chamber floor to raise the center into a dias, standing little more than twenty feet above the floor. Below, an explosion cracked the chamber open. Light peered through, revealing a singular figure. The smug demon hunter, Dante.

“What's hanging, you piece of shit?” Dante sauntered in with unwelcome swagger. “Sorry for the flashy entrance but your door service sucks ass.”

Maulkiller answered by igniting his weapons. “You've saved me the trouble of excavating your body. I will have unlimited access to your DNA.”

“Want my body, huh?” Dante swung the large sword from his shoulder. “You wouldn't be the first naked guy to ask.”
Kill him! Starkiller and Maul shouted in unison in Maulkiller's mind. He would end this conflict, but oh how he will enjoy it.

I don't know much about what reboot Dante can do so I can't really say much other than the writing is good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nesh said:

I don't know much about what reboot Dante can do so I can't really say much other than the writing is good.

He's pretty comparable to the original. He only has one game of feats though So he obviously lacks of the higher end and crazier stuff. His fighting style is pretty similar. I'd recommend just watching some of the gameplay to get an idea.

Wow, another good set-up, Russ. Sorry about missing the vote on it; I've missed a few matches lately. 

Good story. I'm not really that familiar with either character, but if Maulkiller is that powerful of a Force user, I'm not sure how Dante could've beaten him if he dldn't have a way to counter the Force somehow.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Wow, another good set-up, Russ. Sorry about missing the vote on it; I've missed a few matches lately. 

Good story. I'm not really that familiar with either character, but if Maulkiller is that powerful of a Force user, I'm not sure how Dante could've beaten him if he dldn't have a way to counter the Force somehow.

Appreciate you reading it anyway. As I understand it, Maulkiller was really only a concept character and served as a cool skin for Force Unleashed 2. But he would probably be really strong based on who he is cloned after so yeah, idk if Dante could have beat him unless he were faster.