Pumpkin Jack vs. Jack Pumpkinhead
MATCH SCORE
Pumpkin Jack: 4
Jack Pumpkinhead: 1

Rumble 20942 Korra vs. Kid Goku
MATCH SCORE
Korra: 1
Kid Goku: 0

Rumble 20938 The Mad Doctor vs. Loona vs. Mother (Sanitarium)
MATCH SCORE
The Mad Doctor: 0
Loona: 2
Mother (Sanitarium): 0

Rumble 20937 The Leprechaun vs. Jolly Roger
MATCH SCORE
The Leprechaun: 0
Jolly Roger: 1

Match 19450 Killua Zoldyck vs. Shoto Todoroki

Pizzaguy2995

Killua Zoldyck vs Shoto Todoroki

BOOM!

KA-POW!

BAAROOM!

“OH THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL! OUR FIGHTERS ARE JUST THROWING EXPLOSIONS AFTER EXPLOSIONS AT EACH OTHER! GOOD THING WE THOUGHT TO DOUBLE REINFORCE THE ARENA’S FORCE FIELDS LADIES AND GENTS!”

The audience was in an uproar as they watched the fight press on, although more than a few were watching the already strained force fields with a worried look.

“DIE YOU DAMN ROBOT! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!” Katsuki Bakugo shouted furiously as he blasted his explosives with reckless abandonment!

Genos meanwhile was cool as a cucumber, timing his attacks with cold calculations, waiting for just the right moment to make his final move. And then he found it!

“I got you. Incinerate!”

KA-BOOM!

“SUCH A GREAT EXPLORATION! THE SMOKE IS EVERYWHERE FOLKS! CAN BARELY MAKE OUT WHO IS…. BAKUGO IS DOWN FOR THE COUNT FOLKS! THE WINNER IS GENOS!!!”

The crowd roared with cheers as Genos walked out of the ring. He was bruised and singed all over, but satisfied in his victory.

“Thank goodness for these force fields huh? I just had this suit dry cleaned this morning,” Saitama observed casually.

“Sensei! Thank you so much for all those lessons you’ve taught me Sensei! I would never have won this battle today were it not for your teachings!” Genos declared once more bowing in deference to the One Punch Man.

“Huh? What are you talking about, I didn’t do anything here?” Saitama smiled and patted the teen cyborg’s head. “This was all you today Genos. Congratulations on getting stronger.”

“S-Sensei… Th-thank you so much,” Genos sniffed and kept his head bowed.

“You’re not gonna cry are you?” Saitama asked.

“N-no! Of course I’m not!” Genos adamantly denied.

“KACCHAN!”

A green haired boy with freckles ran out onto the ring, scooping up the unconscious and unmoving Bakugo and quickly began carrying to the medical center, seemingly crying as he did so.

“I think you might have overdone it with that angry Pomeranian kid though,” Saitama remarked.

“But you were the one who told me to do my best!” Genos protested.

“All Might said he was gonna be okay, no long term damage as long as he gives his body time to heal. Still it is surprising that anyone could take down Bakugo so quickly,” Shoto Todoroki surmised.

Todoroki and Midoriya were in the waiting room of the stadium’s medical center, having wanted to know immediately what their friend’s condition was. Now that they knew he was fine though, their thoughts now turned to worry about what kind of fighters they would be up against next.

“I know. I heard that Genos was strong but I never imagined he was that strong. Your match is coming up next right Todoroki-kun? Did you receive any information on who you’ll be fighting?” Izuku Midoriya asked.

“I was only told that he was a member of the Hunters Association of Swardani City,” Shoto Todoroki explained.

“The Hunter’s Association? They’re allowing them into the Young Hero’s Tournament?” Deku pursed his lips as he began mumbling to himself again. “I suppose technically they could count as “Heroes” in the traditional sense. But still just how many other groups or organizations will be allowed in based on that technicality and *mumble* *mumble* *mumble* *mumble*-“

“Midoriya there’s no use overthinking things we can’t change. The only thing we can do now is be ready to fight when it’s our time and have faith in our strength and abilities,” Shoto voiced his opinion.

“Yes but still, after seeing what happened to Kacchan I can’t help but worry about-“

“OUR SECOND MATCH WILL START IN LESS THEN ONE MINUTE! BOTH CONTESTANTS MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE RING NOW!”

“That’s my match. I must be going,” Todoroki insisted as he stood up. “Don’t worry about me though Midoriya. I promise you I will win this round. For Bakugo, for our school’s pride, and for myself.”

“Todoroki-kun wait,” Deku Midoriya stopped the fire/ice briefly before raising his fist high in the air. “Remember to Go Beyond Plus Ultra!”

“Plus Ultra!” Todoroki smiled for the first time all day.

“Our first combatant is a member of the illustrious Hunter Association! Don’t let his age or size fool you ladies and gentlemen, this kid is a stone cold killer in every sense of the word! Join me in welcoming the Godspeed Assassin, the shockingly strong hunter, the only person that I know that can make a yo-yo look deadly! It’s Killua Zoldyck!!!”

“Another tournament huh Gon? Are we at least getting paid for this?” Killua Zoldyck sighed barely noticing the audience cheering for him.

“I hope so, we could really use it right about now. Traveling is more expensive then I thought and we kinda blew all our money getting here,” Gon Freecss admitted sheepishly.

“And what do you mean by we?” Killua sarcastically asked as he gave Gon a stern look. 

“Ahahahaha, well look on the bright side Killua! I’m sure we’ll find some strong fighters here, so we’re bound to get stronger from this,” Gon tried to put a positive spin on this.

“True and it has been awhile since we got to fight some real opponents,” Killua smirked almost sadistically. “And watching that last fight has gotten me real pumped up. Whoever I’m facing better be able to give me a good fight!”

“Just try not to get too carried away. You don’t wanna accidentally kill anyone,” Gon tried to caution his partner.

“And his opponent! Another top student from the prestigious U.A High School, the runner up from last year’s Summer Sports festival, and the son of the powerhouse hero Endeavor! It’s the fire and ice hero who can burn you up and chill you out at the same time! Let’s give a warm welcome to the arena, Shoto Todoroki!”

“Tch, this pretty boy is supposed to be my opponent? What a let down,” Killua smirked as he entered the ring.

“Remember the rules Killua! No killing him!” Gon called after him.

“Yeah, yeah, knock outs only. I get it,” Killua waved his hand dismissively.

“You’re younger then I expected. Still I cannot afford to lose here,” Todoroki firmly said.

“Then show me what you got fry face, cause I don’t intend on losing either,” Killua replied.

*DING!*

Shoto Todoroki vs Killua Zoldyck in a standard fighting arena zone. Whoever get’s knocked out or is incapable of fighting anymore loses. Who takes this?