Pumpkin Jack vs. Jack Pumpkinhead
MATCH SCORE
Pumpkin Jack: 4
Jack Pumpkinhead: 1

Rumble 20942 Korra vs. Kid Goku
MATCH SCORE
Korra: 1
Kid Goku: 0

Rumble 20938 The Mad Doctor vs. Loona vs. Mother (Sanitarium)
MATCH SCORE
The Mad Doctor: 0
Loona: 2
Mother (Sanitarium): 0

Rumble 20937 The Leprechaun vs. Jolly Roger
MATCH SCORE
The Leprechaun: 0
Jolly Roger: 1

Match 19674 Tsubaki Yayoi vs. Omen (Killer Instinct)

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 36

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.929e1dec7eefd05048e12166b2e666a8.jpeg

Shina tried her best to protect Prince Cronos from the mysterious lady soldier, Bullet, that had recently arrived. She slid toward Bullet in an effort to trip her up. Bullet jumped over the maneuver and landed a knee smash against Shina’s face. Bullet then knocked Shina back with an uppercut. Shina transformed into her zoanthrope leopard form. She lunged and clawed at Bullet.  The white haired mercenary shielded herself with her bracers as Shina continued her attack. Shina continued to put pressure on with strikes and kicks and even went in to bite Bullet. Bullet quickly punched Shina in the gut and knocked her back with an explosive. She followed this by grabbing Shina, somersaulting in the air and throwing Shina through a nearby table displaying considerable strength. As Shina returned to her feet, Bullet blasted her with her bracers  The shot from Bullet  reverted Shina back into her human form.. Bullet grabbed Shina and threw her against the wall. Shina bounced off the wall and Bullet grabbed her again and slid along the ground before smashing the zoanthrope mercenary against the opposite wall. The velocity of the slam again caused Shina to bounce off the wall and again Bullet blasted her with her bracers. Bullet jumped into the air, grabbed Shina, and slammed her hard against the ground. Cronos took the opportunity to stand between Bullet and the fallen Shina.

CRONOS: We don’t have to do this. There has to be another way.

Bullet surprisingly stood up from her fighting stance into a more formal militaristic stance.

BULLET: Agreed. This altercation was not a part of my mission parameters.

CRONOS: Good. Let’s try again then, shall we? Let’s start from the beginning. What can I help you with?

BULLET: I have been tasked with finding information for Professor Kokonoe. She seeks knowledge about the zoantrhope race. Where did they come from? What are their ambitions? How do they view humans? Things like that. I was told you are the Prince of the Zoanthrope nation so I assumed you would be the best one to help me with these questions.

CRONOS: I see. This Professor Kokonoe wouldn’t happen to have ties with the Zoanthrope Liberation Front or Tylon?

BULLET: I am unfamiliar with either of those organizations, but all background information about the professor is highly classified…. Also I don’t know that much.

CRONOS: Intriguing, I would like to meet this Kokonoe. Information is better shared face to face.

BULLET: That can be arranged.

CRONOS: First, I must tend to my friend. You did quite the number on her

Cronos leaned over to tend to Shina.

BULLET: Your leopard friend can come as well. I have a feeling that Kokonoe would be particularly interested in her since she is also a cat lady.

Cronos stopped.

CRONOS: Did you say this professor is a cat? So she is a zoanthrope herself?

BULLET: No, not a zoantrhope. She doesn’t transform into a cat, she is always a cat.

This revelation piqued the prince’s interest even more and he hurriedly helped Shina back to her feet.

SHINA: I still don’t trust it.

CRONOS: Skepticism is key to survival. However, she stopped her fight with you when she didn’t have to. There could be something here. We should at least see where this goes.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.d6afb5fabc77b179314639edc7785c0e.jpeg

Tsubaki Yayoi was lost in a bustling city in an unfamiliar world. She had tried to follow Demitri through the streets of London after joining with and then splitting from Cassie Cage. Unfortunately, she had lost track of the elusive vampire. Tsubaki began to feel like she was walking in circles with no clear way to pick up Demitri's trail. Frustrated, she resolved to return to the banquet and admit her failure to her friend, Noel Vermillion. 

Nearby a loud car crash grabbed Tsubaki’s attention. Close to the wreckage of cars, a black cloud portal formed, and a blue glow lit up the intersection. A demonic winged entity composed entirely of dark energy stepped through the portal.

OMEN: Behold! The herald of Gargos has arrived. I’m a sign of things to come when Gargos appears, and you will all submit to his dominance!

Tsubaki knew a villain when she saw one, and her strong sense of justice compelled her to get closer. Many of the nearby citizens and onlookers scattered away at the sight of Omen. One man tried to confront the servant of Gargos.

MAN: I don’t know what you are, and I don’t care, freak! You just caused all this! Those people in those cars could be dead!

OMEN: They will not be lonely.

Omen snapped the man’s neck to the horror of the few people who remained.

OMEN: You all should quickly gather up your world’s champions while you still have time! Preparations for the arrival of Gargos will begin shortly.

Tsubaki stepped into the light and dramatically pulled out a small sword and a shield with an eye at the center of it. It was her Ars Amegis weapon, the Sealed Weapon Izayoi.

TSUBAKI: Halt villain! I will not permit your terror to continue!

OMEN: How fortunate one of this world’s heroes would already be so close by.

TSUBAKI: This city, this world doesn’t fall under the jurisdiction of the Novus Orbis Librarium, still I can’t stand by and watch innocent people suffer.

OMEN: What do you plan to do about it?

TSUBAKI: I will strike you down here and now!

OMEN: Many have tried before. Make your move, warrior.

Tsubaki has more versatility and precision, while Omen has more unpredictability and aggression. Tsubaki might have an edge in close range, while Omen might have an advantage in long range. Tsubaki might have a better chance if she has an opening to use her Zero-Type: Izayoi, while Omen might have a better chance if he has an opening to use his Demonic Despair. Tsubaki might have more motivation and determination, while Omen might have more confidence and loyalty. I think this is entirely dependent on how both these characters decide to act, but knowing their movesets and lore they might be very, very evenly matched. More arguments are needed for both.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Macklemore
4.10 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.50 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
27.60 Total Combined Score
27.60 / 6 = 4.60 Final Rating on the match