Pumpkin Jack vs. Jack Pumpkinhead
MATCH SCORE
Pumpkin Jack: 4
Jack Pumpkinhead: 1

Rumble 20942 Korra vs. Kid Goku
MATCH SCORE
Korra: 1
Kid Goku: 0

Rumble 20938 The Mad Doctor vs. Loona vs. Mother (Sanitarium)
MATCH SCORE
The Mad Doctor: 0
Loona: 2
Mother (Sanitarium): 0

Rumble 20937 The Leprechaun vs. Jolly Roger
MATCH SCORE
The Leprechaun: 0
Jolly Roger: 1

Tournament - Ladybug (Bullet Train) vs. John and Jane Smith

Title: "The Tokyo Heist"

Ladybug, the elusive assassin and master of disguise, found himself in the heart of Tokyo, his sights set on a highly valuable item hidden within a heavily secured corporate office. Little did he know, the notorious mercenary couple, John and Jane Smith, had been hired to protect the very same prize.

As Ladybug navigated the neon-lit streets, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. Despite his knowledge of the Smiths' formidable reputation, he remained confident in his own abilities and carefully crafted plan.

Under the cover of darkness, Ladybug infiltrated the office building, using his agility and cunning to bypass the state-of-the-art security systems. Just as he was about to claim his prize, the unmistakable sound of footsteps echoed through the room.

John and Jane Smith burst in, weapons drawn. "Well, well, if it isn't the infamous Ladybug," John smirked.

Ladybug turned to face them, a charming grin on his face. "Ah, the Smiths. I've heard so much about you. It seems we have a bit of a misunderstanding here."

Jane scoffed. "The only misunderstanding is you thinking you can walk away with that item. Hand it over, and we might consider letting you leave in one piece."

Ladybug chuckled. "You know, it's funny. I can't help but feel like I've seen you before, John. Have we met?"

John raised an eyebrow. "I think I'd remember meeting someone like you."

Ladybug snapped his fingers. "Ah, that's it! You remind me of that actor. Charming, handsome, and always getting into trouble. I guess we have more in common than I thought!"

John shook his head. "Enough with the flattery, Ladybug. We're here to do a job, and that means stopping you.

With a swift motion, Ladybug snatched the item and bolted towards the exit. "Catch me if you can!" he called over his shoulder.

The Smiths reacted instantly, giving chase as Ladybug raced through the building. Bullets whizzed past him as he ducked and weaved, his heart pounding in his chest.

"You can't outrun us, Ladybug!" Jane shouted. "We always complete our missions!"

Ladybug glanced back, flashing them a mischievous smile. "Oh, I don't need to outrun you. I just need to outsmart you. This is all a big misunderstanding, and I intend to prove it!"

As the chase spilled out into the crowded streets of Tokyo, Ladybug's mind raced, concocting a plan to convince the Smiths of his innocence while keeping the item safely in his possession. The night was far from over, and the ultimate outcome would depend on Ladybug's wit and charm, the Smiths' resolve to finish their mission at any cost, and their ability to navigate both the challenges of the job and their long-standing marriage.

I had a lot going on personally so I just ran out of time to expand. I still like the way this turned out though, I hope everyone enjoys it!

Great setup and matchup. They're right; they kind of do look like that actor. Danny Devito right? 🤔

I'm giving it to the Smiths, simply because it is 2 on 1. 

Ladybug has so much luck on his side it borders on divine protection. I’m voting for him since I just know he’ll find a way to either neutralize the Smiths or convince them that he’s not their enemy.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - Pizza Guy
4.20 - JohnnyChany
3.00 - C.T.

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
11.20 Total Combined Score
11.20 / 3 = 3.73 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Ladybug (Bullet Train): 2
John and Jane Smith: 5