Pumpkin Jack vs. Jack Pumpkinhead
MATCH SCORE
Pumpkin Jack: 4
Jack Pumpkinhead: 1

Rumble 20942 Korra vs. Kid Goku
MATCH SCORE
Korra: 1
Kid Goku: 0

Rumble 20938 The Mad Doctor vs. Loona vs. Mother (Sanitarium)
MATCH SCORE
The Mad Doctor: 0
Loona: 2
Mother (Sanitarium): 0

Rumble 20937 The Leprechaun vs. Jolly Roger
MATCH SCORE
The Leprechaun: 0
Jolly Roger: 1

Match 20615 Cloud City vs. Cloverfield Creature (Clover)

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 46

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Kylo Ren cried out in pain, as both of his arms were cut clean off. Then Jacen Solo used his lightsaber to cut Ren’s head off. Ren’s corpse fell to the floor, while his head rolled on the ground. “I maybe no longer canon, but at least I’m not a whining Disney character.” Jacen said.

Meanwhile, Cloud City was floating in the air, as it was near the ceiling of the dome. The Millennium Falcon, Slave 1, TIE Fighters, Cloud Cars, and Star Destroyers were flying around the city to defend it from any attackers. The Bespin Wing Guard and Stormtroopers were on standby as they roamed the city.

“Your son, won!” Lando Calrissian exclaimed, as he had been watching the fight between Kylo Ren and Jacen Solo through his binoculars.

“Which one?” Princess Leia asked.

“The one that is not canon.” Lando Calrissian said.

“Of course.” Leia said.

Lando and Leia were standing on a platform, and with them were Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Lobot, R2-D2, and C-3PO.

The character profiles that were cities or planets, would have their own characters living within them. While Cloud X9 did say only one winner could leave the dome, the people that were part of a location profile, were counted as one person.

“Should we be worried? We’re sitting ducks in the middle of a battlefield. Anyone could attack us at any time.” C-3PO said.

“Relax, C-3PO. We’re high above everyone else. The only way for enemies to attack us is for them to fly. With all the fire power we have, all we need to do is shoot them down.” Lando said.

But then C-3PO saw something that scared him. “But what if we face an enemy that doesn’t need to fly, but walk?”

“Uh? What are you talking about?” Lando asked.

Soon a loud roar was heard. Everyone on Cloud City looked for the source of the roar, and saw at a far distance was the Cloverfield Creature. But this was the version of the monster from The Cloverfield Paradox. The creature was so big, that its head was close to the ceiling of the dome. The monster started to make a move towards the floating metropolis.

“You have got to be kidding!?” Lando yelled.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who do you think will win?

Good set up. While Cloud City has tons of fire power in this scenario, this Clover is just so large that it could probably destroy the city/send it plummeting in a single swipe. Though we don't have any point of reference for how durable a full grown Cloverfield monster is. It's likely that the volley of laser blasts will just piss it off.

• Like 1

Pretty good chapter to your Unforeseen Simulation arc, Venom, if a little short. 

Given what I've just looked up on this Clover monster and Cloud City, I'm thinking the City just may have enough firepower to bring the monster down. It appears that the smallest Star Destroyers alone are much bigger than the beast. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.70 - DSkillz
4.60 - Boratz
4.50 - SKER
4.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
16.80 Total Combined Score
16.80 / 4 = 4.20 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE