Pumpkin Jack vs. Jack Pumpkinhead
MATCH SCORE
Pumpkin Jack: 4
Jack Pumpkinhead: 1

Rumble 20942 Korra vs. Kid Goku
MATCH SCORE
Korra: 1
Kid Goku: 0

Rumble 20938 The Mad Doctor vs. Loona vs. Mother (Sanitarium)
MATCH SCORE
The Mad Doctor: 0
Loona: 2
Mother (Sanitarium): 0

Rumble 20937 The Leprechaun vs. Jolly Roger
MATCH SCORE
The Leprechaun: 0
Jolly Roger: 1

Match 20668 Yoko Littner vs. Sinon

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 47

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

The ground was littered with chunks of metal that were once TIE Fighters, Cloud Cars, Star Destroyers, the Millennium Falcon, and Slave 1.

Rose Tico and Amilyn Holdo were fighting each other, until the corpses of Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader fell on them.

The Cloverfield Creature used both its hands to get a hold on Cloud City. Leia, Lando, Lobot, Stormtroopers, and the Bespin Wing Guard were firing their weapons at the monster. But since the creature is so massive, their weapons weren’t doing any damage to it. The Cloverfield Monster held Cloud City up over its head, before it broke the floating metropolis in half. Leia screamed in horror as she and everyone in the city were falling into the mouth of the gigantic beast. Once the creature was done eating, it slammed the two pieces of the city together, causing them to explode. The monster roared in victory.

Unknown to the Cloverfield Monster, R2-D2 had escaped as he was flying through the air with C-3PO riding on him. “Thank the prequel trilogy you can fly!” C-3PO cheered.

R2-D2 was making beeping sounds.

“Yes, it is a shame our friends are dead. But at least we’re....” Before C-3PO could finish his sentence, a bullet pierced both droids. “...Ok?” Soon both C-3PO and R2-D2 exploded.

“That takes care of them.” Yoko Littner said, as she was holding her sniper rifle, and was standing on a mountain in the Mountain Zone. “Now, who’s next?” The red-head girl asked, as she looked through the telescope on her gun. As Yoko was looking around, she saw many characters were still fighting each other. But soon, Yoko spotted a light-blue-haired girl standing on a building in the Ruins Zone. To Yoko’s shock, this girl had her own sniper rifle that was aimed at her. “Oh, Shit!” Yoko yelled.

“I’ve got you in my sight.” Sinon said before she pulled the trigger.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. A gun fight between Yoko and Sinon.

I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

I thought this match would skyrocket. Come on everyone! It's anime chicks with guns!

The only reason I haven't said anything is because I know absolutely nothing about Sword Art Online. So I can't exactly say anything on who I think would win. The set up is simple but good btw.

• Like 1

Pretty good set-up, Venom, if it's pretty short. 

Wish I could help with a vote, but I'm not familiar with these animes. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
3.70 - DSkillz
4.00 - SKER

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.70 Total Combined Score
12.70 / 3 = 4.23 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Yoko Littner: 2