Pumpkin Jack vs. Jack Pumpkinhead
MATCH SCORE
Pumpkin Jack: 4
Jack Pumpkinhead: 1

Rumble 20942 Korra vs. Kid Goku
MATCH SCORE
Korra: 1
Kid Goku: 0

Rumble 20938 The Mad Doctor vs. Loona vs. Mother (Sanitarium)
MATCH SCORE
The Mad Doctor: 0
Loona: 2
Mother (Sanitarium): 0

Rumble 20937 The Leprechaun vs. Jolly Roger
MATCH SCORE
The Leprechaun: 0
Jolly Roger: 1

Match 20670 Arabian Knight vs. Jafar

Megastory 28

Previously: A cabal of nefarious men set up the revival of the Dragon Emperor Han. The project was spearheaded by Jafar and after the success Han fell right into his conquering ways.

The colonel briefed Abdual Qumar with the assistance of an intelligence officer. This mission, and the use of the Arabian Knight was at the behest of Saudi Arabia’s western allies. There was no point in sending foreign soldiers to do a job a local hero could do.

The Arabian Knight was not officially a government asset but he normally answered the call when his heroics was needed.

“We’ve identified the man who helped raise the Dragon Emperor. His name is Jafar. Vashir to the royal family of Saudi Arabia. There’s no telling his rank but he’s obviously working with a group of people who have global dominating interests. Capturing Jafar could lead to a lot of vital information. We need him brought in alive but leathal force is acceptable should the need arise. Backup can be provided, but we’d like you to handle this solo if possible.”

The Arabian Knight nodded. He knew Jafar. The little contact he had with him made the super hero queasy. Jafar was sleezy. A forked tongued political. Taking him down would be a pleasure. When he had first come in, the noticed that the military men had marveled at his physique. Shirtless and magic scimitar at his hip, Arabian Knight showed off a bit, flexing when he stood up. Then he spoke.

“I will do my best.”

While everyone else was looking for the Thirteen Treasures of Rule, Jafar had his ambitions set on another power. The Lamp. It was said to house a genie who would grant him three wishes.

Those in the The Cabal did not look at him as an equal. He had his uses yes but he always seemed to be on a mission for the group rather than sitting in the shadows making the plans. With the power of the genie this would all change.

So to not draw attention to his activities, he worked his quest alone. Bungling henchmen tended to ruin things. His magic would be sufficient to handle any challenges.

The location of the lamp was actually easy to find for those who wanted to know. Entering the Cave of Wonders was another matter. An incredibly powerful spell killed the unworthy. Bolstering the security, was a sand guardian. Much of Jafar’s private work consisted of finding a way to break, or at least circumvent these protections.

Thru many attempts he mastered a magic that could taper the Cave of Wonders. Succuessfully entering the cave, Jafar ignored all treasures and seized only the lamp.

Right away, the sorcerer rubbed and the mystical genei appeared.

The look on the creature’s face told the he new exactly what type of master this would be. So he cut right to the case.

“Hello what do want?”

Pleased that he didn’t have to go through any formalities, Jafar answered confidently.

“Genie, my first wish is to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world!”

“Granted.” A gesture and Jafar suddenly knew spells that he didn’t even know existed. He smiled evilly.

That is when his first victim arrived.

“Well well well. The Arabian Knight. Come for my head.”

Abdual Qumar soared his magic carpet a few feet away and hopped off onto solid ground. With a mean stare he replied. “Surrender and I will not have to hurt you.”

Snorting Jafar gripped his staff a bit tighter. “I would love to see you try.”

Fight Parameters:

The original Marvel Arabian Knight will bring in Jafar dead or alive.

Jafar is the most powerful sorcerer in the world as depicted in the scene in the movie.

Who emerges from the cave of wonders?

Good chapter to your Megastory, leroy. 

On 6/18/2024 at 8:51 PM, leroypowell3 said:

His name is Jafar. Vashir to the royal family of Saudi Arabia.

I think you meant Agrabah, here, though. 

As for the match, this Arabian Knight dude might actually give a powered-up Jafar a good fight, considering he's sealed up powerful demons with the help of his scimitar before. It seems that the Knight usually needed some help fighting the more powerful entities, though, so Jafar's sorcery may be too much for him to handle solo. 

A good matchup. I think Arabian Knight is a great opponent for souped up Jafar. I am not familiar enough to know if he is clever enough to outsmart most powerful sorcerer Jafar like Aladdin did., but in looking him up it appears both his scimitar and his sash have anti magic abilities which would be very useful in this confrontation. I think after a hard-fought battle, Arabian Knight emerges victorious when Jafar gets too cocky.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.00 Total Combined Score
9.00 / 2 = 4.50 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Arabian Knight: 3
Jafar: 2