MATCH SCORE
Katarina Alves: 3
Azucena Ortiz: 1

Rumble 20816 Slattern vs. The Son vs. Motor-Vaters
MATCH SCORE
Slattern: 0
The Son: 2
Motor-Vaters: 1

Rumble 20815 John Constantine vs. Daimon Hellstrom (Son of Satan)
MATCH SCORE
John Constantine: 2
Daimon Hellstrom (Son of Satan): 0

Spider-Punk vs. Lord Raptor
MATCH SCORE
Spider-Punk: 4
Lord Raptor: 0

Rumble 20813 Sister Sage vs. Death Ranger vs. Rose Cinderella
MATCH SCORE
Sister Sage: 0
Death Ranger: 2
Rose Cinderella: 1

Rumble 20721 The Borg Queen vs. Pinhead

The Borg Queen is brought a collection of ancient artifacts that have been found on a crashed spacecraft. Among the artifacts includes the lament configuration. In the process of examining it the queen unintentionally activates the box which summons Pinhead. 

Now face to face against the lord of pain, can the fully assimilated Borg Queen defend it's being? 

Hmm interesting matchup. Something tells me Borg Queen can handle this guy. The enhances perceptions of a hive mind might sound like it would work against her but it seems like his tortures would dissipate throughout the thousands of minds.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2024 at 10:35 PM, leroypowell3 said:

Hmm interesting matchup. Something tells me Borg Queen can handle this guy. The enhances perceptions of a hive mind might sound like it would work against her but it seems like his tortures would dissipate throughout the thousands of minds.

I like your thinking on this one. I see the outcome similar too. Pinhead dealing with normal human souls may be easy enough, but in this occasion a hive of thousands of minds at one time is too much for Pinhead imo. The hell priest works slower than that. This gives the queen enough time to perhaps even add him to the collective after solving the lament. If a human solved the lament puzzle so can the borg queen. And much much faster. In hindsight it's the Leviathan vs. the Borg Cube. Leviathan just doesn't operate as fast and effective as the collective. Also just got done watching Hellraiser 2022 for the first time. What a great remake!!

Also I have been brainstorming a setup for an actual rated match between these two. I feel it could be a great one. 

6 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan_88 said:

I like your thinking on this one. I see the outcome similar too. Pinhead dealing with normal human souls may be easy enough, but in this occasion a hive of thousands of minds at one time is too much for Pinhead imo. The hell priest works slower than that. This gives the queen enough time to perhaps even add him to the collective after solving the lament. If a human solved the lament puzzle so can the borg queen. And much much faster. In hindsight it's the Leviathan vs. the Borg Cube. Leviathan just doesn't operate as fast and effective as the collective. Also just got done watching Hellraiser 2022 for the first time. What a great remake!!

Also I have been brainstorming a setup for an actual rated match between these two. I feel it could be a great one. 

I can't handle Hellraiser (shouldn't have watched it as a kid) but yeah. This needs to be in the records.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

I can't handle Hellraiser (shouldn't have watched it as a kid) but yeah. This needs to be in the records.

I was an avid horror fan as a kid believe it or not. I collected a big portion of McFarlane movie maniacs one by one. Ive stuck with horror to this very day. I even have a Pinhead tattoo, along with Michael, Jason, and Leatherface. Never got around to Freddy yet 🤷🏼‍♂️ I just never left the horror genre since the mid 90s. And yes as a kid I found hellraiser to be absolutely bone chilling as well. Anything by the master of horror Clive Barker is terrifying ☠️