MATCH SCORE
Katarina Alves: 3
Azucena Ortiz: 1

Rumble 20816 Slattern vs. The Son vs. Motor-Vaters
MATCH SCORE
Slattern: 0
The Son: 2
Motor-Vaters: 1

Rumble 20815 John Constantine vs. Daimon Hellstrom (Son of Satan)
MATCH SCORE
John Constantine: 2
Daimon Hellstrom (Son of Satan): 0

Spider-Punk vs. Lord Raptor
MATCH SCORE
Spider-Punk: 4
Lord Raptor: 0

Rumble 20813 Sister Sage vs. Death Ranger vs. Rose Cinderella
MATCH SCORE
Sister Sage: 0
Death Ranger: 2
Rose Cinderella: 1

Rumble 20722 Cruz Ramirez vs. Pete Wisdom vs. Cate Dunlap

New Character Rumble!

Due to miscommunications Pete Wisdom is out to assassinate Cate Dunlap who is investigating a talking car. 

Cruz is not used to this world and is trying to escape from a parking garage where this fight takes place, not trusting either human. 

I hear that Pete Wisdom was married to Shadowcat but never saw him in an actual comic so I know nothing about him. I would say that unless Cate or Pete are superstrong Cruz would just run them over but she's too squeemish to do that. And I'm out of thoughts.

34 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

I hear that Pete Wisdom was married to Shadowcat but never saw him in an actual comic so I know nothing about him. I would say that unless Cate or Pete are superstrong Cruz would just run them over but she's too squeemish to do that. And I'm out of thoughts.

I hear ya this one was strange to try and make a match for

On 7/27/2024 at 10:04 PM, leroypowell3 said:

My biggest question is whether Cate’s persuasion powers can even work on an anthropomorphic car? Cause if they can’t then I don’t see either Cate or Pete stopping Cruz. Even if she can’t run them over I imagine a literal race car can outrun two none physically enhanced humans.

17 hours ago, Pizza Guy said:

My biggest question is whether Cate’s persuasion powers can even work on an anthropomorphic car? Cause if they can’t then I don’t see either Cate or Pete stopping Cruz. Even if she can’t run them over I imagine a literal race car can outrun two none physically enhanced humans.

Pete is a longtime secret service agent so I doubt he would go into the parking lot without a plan to prevent escape by vehicle, not to mention the "hot knives" he throws from his fingertips could do some nasty damage to Cruz's wheels.

On 7/27/2024 at 10:04 PM, leroypowell3 said:

I hear that Pete Wisdom was married to Shadowcat ...

Naw, they never married, but they dated for awhile. I've never read anything with Wisdom, either, but given that I heard he has a nasty attitude and not even Lockheed likes him, I can see why I also heard most readers wonder what Kitty saw in Pete in the first place. 

Anyways, Pete might have the best shot here. As mentioned, he's an experienced agent and used to dealing with people with powers, so he could probably be able to sneak up on Cate pretty easily and take her out. 

Since Cruz isn't the target, she likely either speeds away or even just gets left alone.