Rumble 20839 The Tick vs. The Mask
MATCH SCORE
The Tick: 0
The Mask: 3

Dino Ultrazord vs. Hoth
MATCH SCORE
Dino Ultrazord: 5
Hoth: 1

Rumble 20822 Candyman (2021) vs. Pinhead (2022)

Asylum of Horror

A group of six friends sign up to spend a night locked inside of a haunted asylum, said to have several uncovered mysteries surrounding it's past. Inside of the asylum they hope to find paranormal activity using top of the line equipment. As night approaches, the group of friends uncover a book of urban legends, eventually reading the backstory of Candyman and how to summon him, by saying his name 5 times in a mirror. At first the friends don't believe in the legend and continue on with the paranormal investigation as planned. 

When they begin to scatter throughout the asylum in two groups, Kaiser, one of the crew members finds a small puzzle box at the bottom of an old crate. Kaiser decides to bring the ancient looking cube for Mia and Reggie to evaluate for themselves. When trying to make sense of the mysterious cube Reggie, unintentionally activates it. When Reggie locks the cube in another figuration a blade slices through Reggies palm and he drops it in agony. As the configuration turns and locks the room goes dark and Pinhead appears.

Dazed and stricken with fear Reggie, Mia, and Kaiser look on with fright. The Hell Priest appears without the need of the other Cenobites as Kaiser speaks.

Reggie - We don't want trouble. Who are you and what the hell is going on? 

Pinhead - You opened the box to call upon the Hell Priest, and now you have no choice to oblige to my orders. Into the depths of oblivion your flesh will belong to Leviathan. Eternal Pain and Pleasure shall be rewarded for you.

The three panic and run but Reggie is caught by a chain and drug across the room.

In another section of the asylum Jacob, Dana, and Liz decide to see if the legend of Candyman is true and they all begin to say his name five times in a mirror. Suddenly a shadow figure stands across the room levitating above the ground. The three run in fear. While running through a hallway Liz hears a swarm of bees buzzing above her and momentarily looks up to see what is going on. In a split second Candyman emerges from the ceiling and levitates toward the floor now face to face with Liz. 

Candyman - Liiiiz, come with me... 

Candyman then hooks Liz by the shoulder and suspends her into the air.

Still frantic and scared the four survivors eventually meet up. In the midst of the ordeal Pinhead comes face to face with Candyman interfering with each others task. Suspicious of each other the two killers approach one another furiously and introduce themselves with harsh words. After a quick terrifying intro, the killers suffice to a fight to claim the haunted asylum and their victims inside of it. 

The survivors are unable to escape the asylum because the exits have been barricaded shut by supernatural means.

Which horror icon will win this confrontation and pursue the disoriented survivors?

p17633191_v_h8_ag.jpg.e244c5c8bba8f016d487b074fc62b168.jpgp22950912_v_h8_aa.jpg.919dcfede87ea01456745b406a3ebc02.jpg

Well Pinhead was described by his actor, Doug Bradley, as being stronger than Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers, and in the novel The Scarlet Gospels he was shown to be powerful enough to massacre entire armies as well as several of the most powerful demons in Hell. It took Lucifer himself to finally stop him.

So Pinhead might be on a whole different tier then Candyman I think.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

I don't do horror so Pizza Guy's reasoning works for me.

I'd agree Pinhead has a lot more capabilities. And as much as I've seen from Candyman it's a slower process and usually less devastating. Pinhead runs the show being the leader of the Cenobites.