MATCH SCORE
Lenore: 0
Komodo: 1

Venom (Flash Thompson) vs. Joey Wheeler
MATCH SCORE
Venom (Flash Thompson): 3
Joey Wheeler: 2

Rumble 20843 Ghost Rider (Blaze) vs. Nekron

Nekron deploys a swarm of the undead around the city of Austin Texas in order to harvest more souls into his realm of the unliving. As night approaches and the havoc continues, Blaze catches up to a horde of the undead causing mayhem, and from afar transforms into the Ghost Rider. He then shows no mercy as he burns the swarm to a crisp with hellfire attacks and penance stares. After the last zombie is toasted Ghost Rider jumps on his motorcycle to exit the scene however, a burst of black energy shoves Ghost Rider down off his motorcycle. As he gains composure Nekron meets him face to face for an epic battle. 

3 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Nekron is a bit beyond what Ghost Rider is showcased dealing with. Truth be told, I don't think he has what it takes.

Fallen Angel vs. Ruler of the Unliving. It at least looks and sounds like a kickass fight!! 🤔 Ghost Rider is only vulnerable to holy weapons and Nekron doesn't use anything of the sort so it's hard to judge for me. I figured I could get some feedback on the issue to help out my understanding. Would the penance stare work against Nekron? Without it GRs durability is still very high tier regardless. However, Nekron is relatable to Mistress Death imo, and without a doubt could tap a finger on the Rider and *pooof* all gone.