Venom (Flash Thompson) vs. Joey Wheeler
MATCH SCORE
Venom (Flash Thompson): 3
Joey Wheeler: 2

Match 20848 Lord Zedd vs. Ransik

Venom 2009

I am Lord Zedd: Part 9

--------

So, here I am as Lord Zedd. I was trapped inside a dream that is a hellish construct of a boiler room. I was fighting for my life against the version of Freddy Krueger from Wes Craven's New Nightmare. While I maybe in Freddy’s realm, I wasn’t at a disadvantage. I delivered a kick that sent the Entity flying across the room. Freddy slammed against the wall, and then fell to the floor.

“Ok, you washed-up version of a horror icon. I’m done messing around with you! Let me out of this dream, and you can go on with your miserable life!” I told the Entity.

Freddy got up from the floor and looked at me with rage. “Don’t you talk down to me like you’re some kind of big shot!” The Entity yelled. Within seconds, Freddy made himself bigger and was now towering over me. “I will kill you, if it’s the last thing I’ll do!” The Giant Freddy yelled down at me.

“So, be it.” I used my Z-Staff to fire lightning at the Entity. Freddy screamed in pain as the lightning hit him in the chest. There was more to my attack, as I was shrinking Freddy back down. But not to his normal size. When I was done, Freddy was now the size of a cockroach. Freddy looked at himself in shock. He tried to make himself big again, but was having trouble. The tables have turned, as I was the one now towering over Freddy Krueger.

“You know, there was a scene in ‘The Dream Master’ that I didn’t like. Where a poor girl was turned into a cockroach. While you may not be the Freddy Krueger from that movie, this is going to feel justified.” I said as I raised up my right foot.

“NO!” The Entity yelled in horror.

Freddy tried to run away, but I used my foot to stomp down on him. For good measure, I used my foot to grind Freddy on the floor. When I was finished, Freddy Krueger was now just a smudge on the floor. I then noticed the boiler room was being dissolved into nothingness. Before I knew it, everything around me turned pitch black.

When I woke up, I found myself back in Lord Zedd's room, and lying on his bed.

Man, first the Moon Rock Aliens, then Marv and Harry, and now Freddy Krueger. What else could be real in this universe?

I noticed the TV was still on, and it was showing Alien 3.

“NO!” I yelled, as I got the remote control and turned off the TV.

Please don’t let there be Xenomorphs here!

Days had passed by since my encounter with Freddy Krueger. Since then, I reenacted the episodes with Octophantom and Stag Beetle. So far, the Power Rangers, or even Tommy himself, weren’t aware that I had restored the Green Ranger powers. Another good thing was the Power Rangers had no idea that Tommy was my sleeper agent. The Power Rangers think they are winning, but in reality, their destruction was drawing near.

Finally, the day that I’ve been waiting for has arrived. Today is the Invenusable Flytrap episode. Like in the episode, Tommy, Kimberly, and Trini were at the beach with Trini's neighbor, Hallie. I knew Hallie would be the key of getting me the Zeo Crystal. But if I bring Hallie to the castle, there is a chance that the Power Rangers would come here and stop me from getting the crystal. Luckily, I have a plan to keep the Power Rangers occupied.

I was on my throne, and was talking to Goldar, Squatt, Baboo, and three Z-Putties. I told them, I was going to make the Rangers miserable by turning Hallie evil, and in order to do that, she needed to be on Venus Island.

“To the beach, my Putties, and capture the girl. Don’t hurt her. I need her in one piece.” I ordered the Z-Putties.

“Let me go, my lord. I have a score to settle with those Rangers.” Goldar said.

“Take the bottle of secret instructions with you. Just to help you on your mission.” I said to Goldar.

Later, Goldar returned to the Chamber of Command.

“So, Goldar, you have returned. I assume this means you have the girl.” I spoke.

“Yes, O fiendish one. We grabbed her right off the beach. She is on Venus Island being guarded by the Putties.” Goldar said.

“Excellent. Perhaps you have a brain after all. And the instructions? Where’s the bottle?” I asked.

“Well, uh, I lost it in the battle.” Goldar said.

“In the what? The battle? With a little girl?!” I stood up from my throne and walked over to the golden alien. “Poor Goldar. It must have been fierce. I should make soup out of you!” I yelled at him.

I could see Squatt and Baboo were frightened by my rage. But I was just pretending to be angry. I knew Goldar would drop the bottle like he did in the original episode. It was part of my plan to keep the Power Rangers busy from knowing my true objective.

“Actually, this might be even better. There’s been a change of plans.” I said to Goldar.

“Oh?” Goldar wondered.

“I need you to go back to Venus Island and bring Hallie to the Moon Palace.” I said.

“What? But won’t the Power Rangers come here to rescue her?” Goldar asked.

“Well, thanks to you dropping the bottle, the Power Rangers will be too busy looking for Venus Island. They will have no idea that she will be in the castle.” I said.

"I see. If that's what you wish for. It will be done." Goldar said.

Later on, Goldar came back with him holding Hallie by her arm. “I have the girl.” He said.

“Good. Now let her go.” I said.

Goldar did as he was told and let go of the girl. I could see Hallie was frightened of me. Yeah, Lord Zedd did scare a lot of children when he first aired on television. Which is why the writers of the show had to soften his image. I walked slowly to Hallie, as I did my best to not frighten her.

“Do you know, who I am?” I asked her.

“You’re Lord Zedd. The one that’s has been attacking the Earth.” Hallie said.

“Yes, I am Lord Zedd. But I don’t mean to attack your world. I just can’t help it.” I lied to her.

“What do you mean?” Hallie asked.

“You see a long time ago; an evil sorceress placed a spell on me to do bad things. I am forced to do these things against my will. But there is a way you can help me.” I spoke.

“How?” She asked.

“There is a special item in my castle that can turn me good again. It’s known as the Zeo Crystal.” I told her.

I could see the shock expression of Goldar, Squatt, and Baboo.

“But the Zeo Crystal is surrounded by a barrier that prevents adults from getting it. Only a child can get through the barrier. If you get me the crystal, I will be good again and will stop attacking your world. Please, I want to stop doing these bad things.” I kept on lying.

After some thinking, Hallie gives me her answer. “I’ll help you. Just show me where this crystal is.”

Excellent, everything was coming together.

But then there was an explosion that shook the Moon Palace.

What was going on?! This didn’t happen in the Invenusable Flytrap episode!

Finster came running into the Chamber of Command. “Lord Zedd! We’re under attack!” He yelled.

What?! By Who?! Did the Power Rangers figure out my plan?!

I got my answer when a group of people entered the Chamber of Command. I was shocked when I saw who they are. But it was impossible. They shouldn’t be here. At least not in 1994.

“Who are you?! Identify yourself!” Goldar yelled at the intruders.

“I am Ransik, the future ruler of the Earth.” The leader spoke.

I couldn’t believe it! I was in the same room with the main villain from Power Rangers Time Force! With him was Nadira, Frax, and Gluto.

“So, you’re the mighty Lord Zedd. You have been causing me problems.” Ransik said.

“What are you talking about? I’ve never seen you before in my life.” I spoke.

At least in real-life.

“You see, Lord Zedd, I’m a time traveler from the year, 3000. I had went to the year, 2001 to take over the planet. But then the timeline was becoming unstable by some kind of interference. All sources point to you being the cause of it.” Ransik said.

Oh, crap. He’s right. Ever since I came to this universe, I have made some changes. I didn’t think I would make such a big impact to draw time travelers here.

“Even if I believe you, what are you going to do about it?” I asked Ransik.

“Well, Lord Zedd, I’m going to have to kill you. But even with you dead, it will cause a big gap in the timeline. So, I will take over the Earth in this year.” Ransik said.

I looked over to Squatt, Baboo, and Finster. “Take the girl to the Zeo Crystal! Keep her safe! Guard her with your life!” I yelled at them.

“Yes, Lord Zedd!” Squatt yelled out of fear.

“Let’s get you out of here.” Baboo said to Hallie.

“Ok.” Hallie said, as she and the three aliens ran out of the Chamber of Command.

“You’re not going anywhere!” Gluto yelled, as he was going to go after them, but I blocked his way.

“If you want her, you’re going to have to go through me!” I yelled at Gluto.

“Lord Zedd, protecting a child. How un-characteristic of you.” Frax said.

“I only need her for the Zeo Crystal. Once I have it, I will be unstoppable.” I spoke.

But in truth, I didn’t want these people to hurt Hallie.

“Even if she does get the Zeo Crystal, you will be long dead.” Ransik said.

“But he won’t be fighting along.” Goldar said, as he stood beside me.

“But it won’t be enough.” Nadira said, as she threw pieces of metal to the floor, and they transformed into 16 Cyclobots.

“Then how about I even the odds.”  I used the Z-Staff to fire lightning onto the floor. Soon 18 Z-Putties had appeared in the Chamber of Command. But I added something extra to them. Each of the Putties wear wearing armor around their torso that protected their Z-Spot. Yeah, I’m surprised that Lord Zedd himself never did this.

“Ah! You think giving armor to Putties will make any difference?” Frax asked.

“You’ll get your answer, when you get to the junkyard.” I said to the golden robot.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

Me as Lord Zedd with Goldar and 18 Z-Putties with armor protecting their weak spot.

-VS-

Ransik with Nadira, Frax, Gluto, and 16 Cyclobots.

I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Will I survive here?

This Lord Zedd arc may become your magnum opus at CBUB, Venom. :D Good set-up. 

As for the match, it can get pretty hard to tell which Power Rangers eras yields the most powerful Ranger teams, villains, etc. Therefore, it's pretty hard to determine who has the most powerful forces between Zedd and Ransik. Which your knowledge of Power Ranger lore and Zedd's own experience, though, Zedd's team just may have the edge and eke out a win against Ransik's forces. 

• Like 1

My knowledge of Power Rangers ends after the first few seasons. I know for a while the lore was that with each new incarnation the villains were more powerful, and the Rangers would have to be stronger. But I don't know how long that progression kept going before it reset. So, I will defer to the knowledge of others more familiar with Ransik.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.60 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - DSkillz
4.00 - Pizza Guy

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.10 Total Combined Score
13.10 / 3 = 4.37 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Lord Zedd: 6