Rumble 20846 Lenore vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Lenore: 0
Komodo: 1

Venom (Flash Thompson) vs. Joey Wheeler
MATCH SCORE
Venom (Flash Thompson): 3
Joey Wheeler: 2

Rumble 20851 Iron Man and Mega Man and Jin Saotome vs. General M. Bison and Juggernaut and Sentinels

JohnnyChany

In honor of the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 rerelease, an official tournament involving all the characters in the game separated into three person teams (just like in the game) that make sense to me.

NOTE: To get the number of teams to an even 16 I eliminated the overpowered characters like Thanos, Shuma-Gorath, and Blackheart and the lowest level characters like Dan, Servbot, and Roll. Also, no Son Son because she isn't in the database yet and was an extra person.

Learn More About
Iron Man
Read more about Iron Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wiki Iron Man Entry Marvel Directory Iron Man page Iron Man Armory

Mega Man
Read more about Mega Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Mega Man Wiki Entry Mega Man Matrix Mega Man Home Page

Jin Saotome
Read more about Jin Saotome at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness Fighters Generation Ending for Cyberbots

Juggernaut
Read more about Juggernaut at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Uncanny X-Men Net Marvel Database

Sentinels
Read more about Sentinels at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Mutant High

General M. Bison
Read more about General M. Bison at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia: M.Bison AbsoluteAnime: M.Bison Fightersgeneration: M.Bison

This is pretty even in a lot of ways. Iron Man and Mega Man taking over the Sentinels may ensure a win, although Juggernaut puts up a dang  impressive fight.

Iron Man vs. Juggernaut: Juggernaut should have this, fairly easily even. Iron Man knows about Juggernaut, but the way the average Iron Man fight in comics goes Juggernaut should have him beat 100% of the time. There's absolutely nothing that Iron Man can do at any given time to beat him.

Mega Man vs. Sentinels: I guess it depends on how many there are, but if it is just one? Mega Man should have this pretty easy. His whole MO is fighting robots and then taking over their powers. He is possibly the best match for the Sentinels in this fight. Chances of him go even higher if he's allowed to have more than his regular starting power.

Jin Saotome vs. M. Bison: Sorry Jin, but you're not really a match for M. Bison. You have a long way to go if you want to beat him. M. Bison has proven to be a match for a lot of SF characters when it comes to straight up fighting, and he also has a lot of psychic power to boot. Jin doesn't really bring that much in comparision.

That leaves Mega Man vs. Juggernaut and M. Bison: Unless Juggernaut and M. Bison start in fighting between themselves (which is possible but unlikely), Mega Man should lose this. Give him Iron Man's powers and the powers of the Sentinels, and he possibly still falls to Juggernaut but at least takes M. Bison with him.

15 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Iron Man vs. Juggernaut: Juggernaut should have this, fairly easily even. Iron Man knows about Juggernaut, but the way the average Iron Man fight in comics goes Juggernaut should have him beat 100% of the time. There's absolutely nothing that Iron Man can do at any given time to beat him.

Mega Man vs. Sentinels: I guess it depends on how many there are, but if it is just one? Mega Man should have this pretty easy. His whole MO is fighting robots and then taking over their powers. He is possibly the best match for the Sentinels in this fight. Chances of him go even higher if he's allowed to have more than his regular starting power.

Jin Saotome vs. M. Bison: Sorry Jin, but you're not really a match for M. Bison. You have a long way to go if you want to beat him. M. Bison has proven to be a match for a lot of SF characters when it comes to straight up fighting, and he also has a lot of psychic power to boot. Jin doesn't really bring that much in comparision.

That leaves Mega Man vs. Juggernaut and M. Bison: Unless Juggernaut and M. Bison start in fighting between themselves (which is possible but unlikely), Mega Man should lose this. Give him Iron Man's powers and the powers of the Sentinels, and he possibly still falls to Juggernaut but at least takes M. Bison with him.

I like this. I was pondering this match since I first saw it yesterday.