Pumpkin Jack vs. Jack Pumpkinhead
MATCH SCORE
Pumpkin Jack: 4
Jack Pumpkinhead: 1

Rumble 20942 Korra vs. Kid Goku
MATCH SCORE
Korra: 1
Kid Goku: 0

Rumble 20938 The Mad Doctor vs. Loona vs. Mother (Sanitarium)
MATCH SCORE
The Mad Doctor: 0
Loona: 2
Mother (Sanitarium): 0

Rumble 20937 The Leprechaun vs. Jolly Roger
MATCH SCORE
The Leprechaun: 0
Jolly Roger: 1

Rumble 20953 Holocaust vs. Vengeance

Dr_Manhattan_88

You Be The Judge
Vote for who you would think would win

Holocaust

Vengeance

This battle takes place in the busy city of Cincinnati Ohio. Holocaust has been sent there by Apocalypse to destroy a newly formed band of mutants. Soon after hearing of Holocausts presence and intentions, Vengeance takes it upon himself to help the young mutants. As the two begin to fight, bystanders either scurry away or watch in disbelief as the powerhouses duke it out.

Giving credit to an old set of Marvel Metal cards I own from over the years.

L003640_1.thumb.jpg.c136f5746ec49b33e819efe98b36143c.jpgL003697_1.thumb.jpg.751a91edfa7eb4d50c9ae4c9dc37959c.jpg

4 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Awesome cards! And apt as I could easily imagine a heavy metal soundtrack playing whilst these two battle it out.

TY. My dad used to know a guy who sold Marvel cards at his sports card shop in mid 90s or so. I used to love going inro his shop as a kid and my dad allowing me to grab a few packs each time lol. Yeah they fit right in 🎸🤘🏼 Everytime I think of a metal track playing in a specific battle I think of Fear Factory - Zero Signal (it is playing when Johnny Cage is drug into the Netherrealm by Scorpion in Mortal Kombat 1995)

13 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan_88 said:

TY. My dad used to know a guy who sold Marvel cards at his sports card shop in mid 90s or so. I used to love going inro his shop as a kid and my dad allowing me to grab a few packs each time lol. Yeah they fit right in 🎸🤘🏼 Everytime I think of a metal track playing in a specific battle I think of Fear Factory - Zero Signal (it is playing when Johnny Cage is drug into the Netherrealm by Scorpion in Mortal Kombat 1995)

Sounds like some great memories! 

That takes me back - pretty sure I had that awesome soundtrack on cassette (showing my age there) 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Culwych1 said:

Sounds like some great memories! 

That takes me back - pretty sure I had that awesome soundtrack on cassette (showing my age there) 😁

That's awesome. The good ole days. The 90s were such a great time. Techno Syndrome still gets me moving when I hear it. 👍