Esmeralda (Disney) vs. Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
MATCH SCORE
Esmeralda (Disney): 4
Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas): 3

Rumble 20947 Queen Divine Justice vs. Leon (Dead or Alive) vs. Sam Riordan
MATCH SCORE
Queen Divine Justice: 0
Leon (Dead or Alive): 2
Sam Riordan: 1

Rumble 20946 May Day vs. Shank vs. White Wolf
MATCH SCORE
May Day: 0
Shank: 1
White Wolf: 4

Silk vs. Lillith Aensland
MATCH SCORE
Silk: 5
Lillith Aensland: 0

Pumpkin Jack vs. Jack Pumpkinhead
MATCH SCORE
Pumpkin Jack: 4
Jack Pumpkinhead: 1

Match 20967 Ruby Rose vs. The Quileute Tribe

You Be The Judge
Vote for who you would think would win

Ruby Rose

The Quileute Tribe

Rate the Set-Up
This is a rated match.
Please read the set-up and give your rating to it.
You are scoring for good creative writing.

Max Score:   

Your Score:   

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 57

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Near the ceiling of the dome was the frozen world known as Hoth. The planet was littered with the corpses of Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Stormtroopers, Rebels, and the Wampa. The snowy ground was even covered with chunks of metal that were once R2-D2, C-3PO, AT-ATs, T-47 Airspeeders, and the Millennium Falcon. Echo Base was up in flames.

The last AT-AT got crushed beneath wheels of the Dino Ultrazord.

Inside the cockpit of the massive zord were the Red Ranger (Jason), Black Ranger (Zack), Blue Ranger (Billy), Yellow Ranger (Trini), and Pink Ranger (Kimberly).

With there being no more enemies on the planet, the five original Power Rangers cheered in victory.

"Yeah, with the power of the Dino Ultrazord, no one can beat us!" The Red Ranger yelled.

“Now let’s get back at Krang and Shredder for sending us up here!” The Pink Ranger yelled.

“Uh... Guys? How are we supposed to get off this planet?” The Blue Ranger asked.

The rest of the Power Rangers soon realized they were stuck on Hoth.

“Oh, Crap!” The Red Ranger yelled.

Meanwhile, Ruby Rose was facing the Quileute Tribe: Jacob Black, Sam Uley, Quil Ateara V, Embry Call, Paul Lahote, Jared Cameron, Leah Clearwater, Seth Clearwater, Collin Littlesea, Brady Fuller, and Ephraim Black.

“Ok, you beefcakes. Which one of you wants a piece of me?” Ruby asked as she was holding Crescent Rose in its scythe mode.

“Oh, we don’t want you in one piece. We want you in pieces.” Jacob said.

“That’s rich. Coming from someone who’s in love with a baby.” Ruby said.

“Now hold on. She did grow up.” Jacob said, as he tried to sound calm.

“Yeah, into a little girl. That’s still below the red line.” Ruby said.

“Ok, look. I’m not the actual Jacob Black. I’m a profile that is based on him.” He spoke.

“Actually, you’re not the Jacob Black profile. We’re all part of the Quileute Tribe profile.” Ephraim said to Jacob.

“Ok, so there is another Jacob Black on the site. But the point is that I’m not in love with a baby or a little girl. I’m in love with Bella Swan. Thanks to the Evolution Goku killing Edward, Bella is now all mine. I just need to find Bella and figure out a way for us to get out of this dome.” Jacob said.

“When you say ‘us’, you do mean the team, right?” Sam asked, as he and the other werewolves were giving Jacob a serious look.”

“Of... course... I wasn’t just talking about Bella and I. We are a team profile after all.” Jacob said, as he corrected himself.

“Too bad for you flea bags that the only one getting out of this dome is me. Besides, my birthday is in a couple of days, and I don’t want to miss it.” Ruby said.

“You’re not the real Ruby Rose. You’re a profile just like the rest of us. You don’t have a birthday.” Quil said.

“Just because I’m not the real Ruby, doesn’t mean I don’t have the same birthday as her, which is on October 31st.” Ruby said.

“Hold up. Your birthday is on the same day as Halloween? We’re in October? Just how long have we been fighting in this dome?” Embry asked.

“I thought we were in January?” Paul asked.

“It does feel like we’ve been fighting for two years.” Jared said.

“It couldn’t be. We have only been fighting for a few hours.” Leah said.

“Look, none of that matters! Let’s kill this anime reject! Find Bella! And get out of this damn dome!” Jacob yelled at his teammates.

“Oh, please. I eat Beowolves for breakfast. You Twilight Werewolves are just a snack.” Ruby said.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. 

Now, I know that I said I was going to take a break from my Unforeseen Simulation Joint arc. But since Halloween is on the way, and Ruby’s birthday is in October, I decided to make this part. After this, I will go on break again.

Anyway, I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who do you think will win?